Plant-Based Cooking Lessons
PLANT-BASED COOKING LESSONS
Are you clueless in the kitchen? Are you looking for ways to make healthier food? Or are you just looking to improve your basic skills and gain some confidence in the kitchen? If so, let me help you! I focus on cooking nutrient densed foods, using fruits, vegetables, legumes, grains, nuts and seeds. Our recipes are robust and full of flavour.
In our private lesson, I will give you simple tips and instructions and we'll prepare (and eat!) a few healthy plant-based dishes.
The lesson may include:
- 3 (1) hour guided plant-based cooking instruction
- Recipes custom designed to your tastes, skills, likes, and dietary needs, etc.
- Knife skills (chopping, dicing, how to hold a knife, etc)
- Information about healthy cooking techniques (steaming, sautéing, etc)
- Must-haves for a healthy kitchen
- Nutrition tips
Classes can be held virtually through zoom, google hangouts, our Microsoft teams. Whichever platform is best for you. When you sign up for a class, I will be in touch with you to learn more about you, your skill level, dietary needs, your kitchen layout, appliances, etc.
I will send a detailed shopping list prior to your lesson so you can check off the items you already have, and pick the items you don’t have.
Private lessons start at $350 for a series of 3 classes, plus the cost of groceries. Please contact me for more information or to set up your cooking lessons.