Thank you so much for purchasing the Clean Eating Program. You have taken an incredible leap of faith towards a new, healthier life by being interested in clean eating. I can not wait to support you through each phase of this program. I'll be sending you an email each day to remind you of the day's activities and valuable tips. It is time to embrace this 14-day journey back to the basics. Take 3 divine breaths. The journey back to self begins now.
2. Don’t get overwhelmed by looking at the material! Let's go through it together.
You should have a total of 5 folders.
a) 14 Days at a Glance
b) Clean Eating Guide (keep this guide close. This is the step by step process for the clean eating program.)
c) Personal Food Diary
d) Recipe Guide
e) Suggested Meal Guide
3. I suggest looking at the At a Glance, as this provides you with a day by day suggested meals for your program.
4. Look at the suggested meals and note what you need to buy for Phase 2 and 3 of this program from the shopping list.
5. You will find the clean eating and emotional support tools in your Guide to reduce unwanted clean eating symptoms and make this program pleasurable.
6. You can add protein to any meal, choose from a variety of snacks in your Recipe Guide and clean eating without deprivation.
7. You have a recipe guide with additional recipes so feel free to exchange meals.
8. If you have limited time to cook, you can batch cook a few days’ worths of meals to make your life easy throughout this program.
My name is Denishi Blake, Vegan Plant-Based Chef, Wellness Program Designer, Holistic Health Coach, and owner of the Pedal Powered Smoothie Bar. Peace, Love, and Light was created with an intention to educate, enlighten and empower people about the true nature of food and disease and how to use food to heal the body.
My story starts with losing my grandmother to breast-cancer at the tender age of 14 and my father to lung-cancer at 19. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 22 and thankfully she survived! I truly believe her daily juicing of raw green vegetables, ginger, lemons, turmeric, etc., helped to heal her cancer. As for myself, I struggled with eczema, abdominal issues, and overall fatigue. I just wasn’t healthy. I realized early on something wasn’t right. I tried doctors and advice nurses who always wanted to try this prescription or that prescription on me…UMMMM, NO THANKS! That’s when I decided to turn inward to healing myself! I had to learn my body, learn what my body was rejecting and learn what my body responded to. I was determined to find the answers to feeling good all the time. What I found out surprised me!
This new found inspiration for healing my body and wondering why so many people were sick, led me to investigate what could it be. One of the many things that we all have in common is that we all eat food, but do we ever stop to think; what is really in our food? How is it grown and what chemicals are used in its production? As I began to do more research and exploring, the veil of illusion began to reveal itself. I was able to see through big business marketing tactics and reading the labels full of garbage became clear. As I began to implement what I was learning, the better I felt. The more I realized that food can either heal you or kill you, I became obsessed with learning the truth! So I joined the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become a certified health coach. I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With my knowledge, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources. Over the next 14 days, your life is going to transform.