Grocery Shopping Tour
Grocery shopping can be extremely overwhelming and confusing, it can be hard to know what to put in your basket, but it doesn’t need to be! For those struggling with pre-diabetes, diabetes, autoimmune disease, food allergies, any other medical condition, or who want to improve their overall health, a grocery shopping store tour is a great way to learn how to make healthy food choices for your specific needs. This tour is virtual. You can choose any grocery store you would like. Click below to book your grocery shopping tour now.
During the grocery store tour we will:
- Go aisle by aisle discussing which foods are better choices and how to incorporate them into your diet
- Review how to read food labels and evaluate products
- Discuss ways to increase fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Introduce new ingredients
- Discuss quick healthy meal ideas
- Review healthy snacking
- Answer your questions along the way.
The grocery store tour is 60-90 minutes. You may bring 2 additional family members or friends at no extra cost. I will provide verbal and written grocery shopping and meal planning tips. The cost is $197.