Grocery Shopping Tour
Grocery shopping can be extremely overwhelming and confusing, it can be hard to know what to put in your basket, but it doesn’t need to be! If you have pre-diabetes, diabetes, autoimmune disease, food allergies or another medical condition or you just want to improve your diet, a grocery store tour is a great way to learn how to make healthy food choices for your specific needs. This is a virtual grocery shopping tour. You choose any grocery store you would like and we will facetime or zoom in together.
During the grocery store tour we will:
- go aisle by aisle discussing which foods are better choices and how to incorporate them into your diet,
- review how to read food labels and evaluate products,
- discuss ways to increase fruits and vegetables in your diet,
- introduce new ingredients,
- discuss quick healthy meal ideas,
- review healthy snacking, and
- answer your questions along the way.
The grocery store tour is 60-90 minutes. You may bring 2 additional family members or friends at no extra cost. I will provide verbal and written grocery shopping and meal planning tips. The cost is $197.